We had a great Thanksgiving Weekend and we hope you all did too. It was so much fun to hang out with family and see our friends. On the way to NW Iowa, we stopped in Spencer and saw our friends, Pat and Sara and their son Connor. Connor is one month younger than Jack and the boys had a great time playing together. Connor is much faster than Jack but they were having a good time pulling around the noisy toys.
We then headed to Lyle's parents house to spend the night and spend our Thanksgiving Day with Lyle's side of the family. Jack and Reid liked to cuddle and play with Grandma and Grandpa. It was fun to see the family we don't get to see very often.
The rest of the weekend was spent with my family. My nieces that I don't get to see often enough were around all weekend and had fun playing with Jack and holding Reid. My sister and mom got a lot of cuddle time too. Of course I don't think Jack got enough Grandpa time :)
Here are a few pictures of our weekend.
Jack and Melissa goofing around.

We went to visit my grandma at the nursing home.

Jack and Keegan were having a great time playing together on Saturday night. Just before bath time they were running around in their diapers. I got a great video of them but I think the internet is too busy with Cyber Monday that it is taking forever. I will try to upload it tomorrow.


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know Lyle and I have so much to be thankful for not just on Thanksgiving but each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment