We now have a 1 1/2 year old!
Jack has grown so much and learns something new every single day. He is usually a very happy little boy who loves to dance, play, and give hugs and kisses. I am so amazed at all he can do. Jack is beginning to say more words each and every day but can understand way more than he says.
At 18 months:
*You know a lot of animal sounds (duck, cow, sheep, dog, cat, lion, horse, snake, pig, monkey, and most recently, the elephant.)
*Like to love up on your brother
*Know how to get your games going on the iPad by yourself
*Eat with a fork and spoon (but still like to use your fingers at times)
*Wear size 3 diapers and 18 month clothes (although most pants are too long for you yet)
I have always wanted to get Jack on video showing some of the things he knows so that we can remember them someday. However, every time I get the flip camera out, Jack wants to watch videos instead of show me what he can do but I got him on tape tonight! Here is our little 18 month old showing off some of the things he knows.
:)
Jack, Mommy and Daddy love you SO much and we are so glad you are in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment