One of my favorite memories as a little girl is helping my mom make chocolate chip cookies. She was a great cookie maker and I was a good cookie dough eater :) With the cold and rainy day, I thought it was the perfect day to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with Jack. This was his first baking experience and I think he enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures.
Getting all of our supplies and ingredients ready.
Helping me mix and put the cookies on the cookie sheet.
Jack snuck a few bites of cookie dough. Takes after his mommy.
He even helped me clean up. Here he is throwing some trash away.
The cookies turned out great. They probably aren't as good as my mom's but I think Jack and I may get a lot more practice in as winter is on the way. We also have a lot of cookies to eat now and I know we will not eat them all so if any of you want some chocolate chip cookies, come on over!
No comments:
Post a Comment