Reid had his 2 week check-up on Thursday. The doctor said he looked great and everything checked out perfectly. Reid has blocked tear ducts just like Jack did but the doctor told us to just keep massaging his eyes. I'm just hoping it doesn't take 4 months to clear up like Jack's did. Here are his 2 week stats:
Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Percentile: 25th percentile for both
At two weeks:
*He sleeps a lot!
*He eats a lot!
*Doesn't quite have his days and nights on track but is getting better.
*Gets tons of kisses (especially from his big brother)
**Rolls over from his tummy to his back!!!
Reid rolled over for the first time at the doctor's office. She had placed him on the exam table on his tummy so she could watch how he was lifting his head. He did a great job lifting it up and then rolled right over. We both looked at each other and she says, "well there is his first roll." I think there were some skeptical people who thought it was just a fluke. So, this morning he rolled over 2 more times and I got one of those times on video. When the video starts, he is kind of on his side but I promise you he started on his tummy and by the time I got the camera ready, he had already started rolling. So...here is the proof!
(Oh, and I had to get big brother Jack at the end because he figured out how to unlock my phone and was pretending to talk on it)
No comments:
Post a Comment