While Reid was napping this morning, I thought it would be a great time to spend some quality time with Jack and do a little Thanksgiving Craft. So I got out some supplies and Jack and I made a turkey.
Here is how we did it:
1. I traced his foot for the body of the turkey and his hands for the feathers.
2. Jack colored a few of the feathers with crayons.
3. Jack painted the turkey body and one of the feathers. I put the piece into a baggie and put a few drops of paint in the baggie. Jack then pushed the paint all around and we didn't even get dirty.
4. We glued it all together and I added a beak and gobble.
It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of Jack crafting.
Coloring one of the turkey feathers.
Here is a picture of Reid at 3 weeks and 1 day old. This little man actually slept pretty well last night and has taken two naps in his own crib today! I'm hoping this is a start of a much needed schedule for him...but I'm not going to hold my breath.
I am so in love with my two little boys!
Have a great rest of your Friday!
Baggie painting what a great idea!
ReplyDelete