Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

This morning Jack, Reid, and I started to decorate for Christmas! I love to decorate for Christmas and thought today was the perfect day to put up the Christmas tree. I also LOVE Christmas music and you cannot decorate without some musical inspiration. So I put on my Mariah Carey Christmas CD and the decorating began. I was hoping that Jack would enjoy Christmas music as much as I do and I think this video proves that he does :)


I think he also liked helping me decorate. It was a lot of fun. We took a little break from decorating to go to Toddler Time at the Nevada Public Library. After that we had lunch and were then going to get started putting up the Christmas Tree. (Most of the morning was spent dancing to the music and putting out some other decorations) However, I think this next video proves that I wore Jack out in the morning and I had to put up the tree by myself :)


I just had to video him falling asleep. It was too cute to pass up. Don't worry, after I took a little video, I cleaned him up and laid him in his bed. He then slept for 3 hours. He was very excited to see the tree when he woke up!

1 comment: