Saturday, November 5, 2011

Brotherly Love :)


Jack is the best big brother I could ask for! Before Reid was born, I was concerned at how well Jack would do with a little brother stealing some of his attention but now that Reid has been with us for 2 weeks I can honestly say I had no reason to worry. Jack is so loving towards Reid and although he is occasionally clingy, he is nothing but kind to his baby brother.

He brings Reid's pacifier to him if he starts crying or if he hears him cry, he will go over to him and rub his tummy or give him kisses. The other day he even helped me hold a bottle to feed Reid.

Yesterday, I asked Jack if he wanted to hold Reid. He sat really nice on the couch and I put Reid in his arms. Reid grunted a few times and Jack just laughed and smiled at him. He kept hugging him and giving him kisses. I snapped a few pictures and then I went to take Reid off of his lap as I figured Jack might be getting sick of it. However, as I was picking Reid up off Jack's lap, he started to shake his head no. He wanted to hold Reid longer :) It was so darn adorable. Here are some of the pictures I snapped.




This morning, I was doing a few dishes while Reid was getting some tummy time in and Jack was toddling around. I was just watching Jack busy at play when he walked right up to where Reid was laying and laid down right by him and started giving him kisses. It was so sweet. After he gave him some love, he got right back up and started playing.


I feel so extremely blessed that God chose Lyle and I to be the parents of these two wonderful little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment