We were able to travel back to NW Iowa for a long Labor Day weekend. It was great to see family and friends. I think this may have been our last trip home before Reid comes. Lyle and I both commented that the next time we make the trip we will have another little boy in the car :) Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Jack practicing his walking. I think Grandpa Rod was a great influence on him. He walked the most I have ever seen him walk by himself on Friday night when he saw Grandpa.
Keegan giving Jack a hug. They were both sitting on Grandpa's lap by the fire. It was a beautiful evening.
Melissa and Jack waiting for the parade...Grandpa Rod waving :)
Jack taking a little snooze with Grandma Bonnie while we waited for the parade.
Our Patriotic Little boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment