Our Weekend
Lyle went golfing with Josh on Friday night so Megan and I took the kids to the fair grounds in Nevada. They were having their Annual Lincoln Highway Days. We walked around, played a few games, and had some pizza. It wasn't too eventful but fun to get out a little bit. On Saturday morning, Lyle had to work so Jack and I headed out to watch the parade. Jack loved it :)
We spent Saturday and Sunday just playing and hanging out. It was a lot of fun.
Here are a couple of pictures.
Jack and Daddy reading some books before church.
Jack just hanging out in the stroller.
Jack and Mommy at the parade.
Reid Update
It's hard to believe but I am now 31 1/2 weeks pregnant and we now have just 9 more weeks until Reid is here. I had a check-up on Wednesday and all went well. I am beginning to measure big which is exactly what I did with Jack. Dr. Leeds didn't seem to concerned and I have been feeling really well so as long as my Braxton Hicks contractions remain inconsistent we won't worry too much. Here is a picture Lyle took of me this morning.
Jack is 15 months old!
Wow! It is so hard to believe. I know I say that every time but it is really true every time. He is growing up so much and learning new things every day. He is even beginning to take more and more steps all by himself. My guess is that it won't be long before he is walking by himself. Here are a few 15 month milestones
*Taking 4 or 5 steps by himself
*Stands by himself and throws a ball
*Loves to play catch
*Gives hugs when you ask for them
*Getting much better at using a fork
*Has 11 teeth and another one almost out
*Trying to talk more and more but really all we get is "Walker, Mom, Dad, Duck, Quack, and Ball" Oh he also started saying "Bruu" (aka. Bruce) which is his daycare provider's husband's name. I think he worked hard on that one :)
*Shows his frustration by making fists and even pinching (we will work on the pinching)
*Likes to scream...I think you like to hear yourself but it hurts mommy and daddy's ears
Here are a couple of videos I took of Jack just recently. I took the first one last night while he was "mowing" the carpet. I took the second one last week. We were getting ready for church and Jack crawled into his room, shut the door, and began reading books. Once he switches books, you will see him hold the book up to his face. He is kissing the baby on the pictures. Such a sweet boy I have...I think he will be a great big brother!
Have a great week!
You look great Becca! Can't wait to see your family grow!
ReplyDelete