Our daycare provider has been on vacation for the past two weeks and we have had some wonderful family helping out with Jack.
Lyle's parents came for the first part of the two weeks. They helped to paint Jack's room and Lyle's dad did a lot of work on our backyard and cleaned it up since it had been very neglected. I think they had a great time with Jack and took him lots of places. I know Jack loved having their attention and Grandpa even taught him how to say, "AAHH" after he takes a drink :)
My niece Molly took the next few days of the two week stretch. She helped organize Jack and Reid's closet. She also helped me organize Jack's new room and hang up the pictures and letters on the wall. Let's just say that we are not professional picture hangers and so it took us quite a while and we laughed a lot but the room looks great!
My mom took the final days of the two weeks. My dad came for the weekend and helped Lyle hang up the new curtains in the kitchen. My mm helped clean and do laundry. She also washed bottles and boiled nipples so I could get bottles assembled for Reid. She washed bedding for Reid and I got his crib all ready for him. My sister came to pick my mom up yesterday.
I cannot begin to express our gratitude. We are so blessed with wonderful family and I don't know what we would do without you all. Thanks to all your help I believe we are so close to being ready for Reid to come and join our family. So in the best way I know how...THANK YOU!!! Love you all so much!
Lyle's parents came for the first part of the two weeks. They helped to paint Jack's room and Lyle's dad did a lot of work on our backyard and cleaned it up since it had been very neglected. I think they had a great time with Jack and took him lots of places. I know Jack loved having their attention and Grandpa even taught him how to say, "AAHH" after he takes a drink :)
My niece Molly took the next few days of the two week stretch. She helped organize Jack and Reid's closet. She also helped me organize Jack's new room and hang up the pictures and letters on the wall. Let's just say that we are not professional picture hangers and so it took us quite a while and we laughed a lot but the room looks great!
My mom took the final days of the two weeks. My dad came for the weekend and helped Lyle hang up the new curtains in the kitchen. My mm helped clean and do laundry. She also washed bottles and boiled nipples so I could get bottles assembled for Reid. She washed bedding for Reid and I got his crib all ready for him. My sister came to pick my mom up yesterday.
I cannot begin to express our gratitude. We are so blessed with wonderful family and I don't know what we would do without you all. Thanks to all your help I believe we are so close to being ready for Reid to come and join our family. So in the best way I know how...THANK YOU!!! Love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment