Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baptism


We had a great Labor Day Weekend. The highlight of our weekend was Jack's baptism. Jack was baptized at my home church in Sheldon. It was great to have all of our family there to celebrate together. We also had a great time spending time with both of our families and friends. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Here we all are trying to make Jack smile and giggle.
My dad had to take a picture of all of the dishes I left when I was making cheesy potatoes for lunch after the baptism. I offered to clean up (actually, I believe my words were, "Dad, I left you a mess in the kitchen.") but my dad enjoys cleaning up the kitchen and I wouldn't have done it the right way anyways. Thanks for cleaning up after me dad!

Grandma Bonnie feeding Jack.

Jack and Mommy the night before he was baptized.

Jack's cake
Pastor Troy baptizing Jack.

Family photo
How many girls can we fit on the couch?


1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful time on Sunday...Jack is growing up way to fast! I think he needs to come and spend some time with his Aunt Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete