This afternoon when Lyle came home from work, he said that Jack and him wanted to give me my birthday present early. (My birthday is on Sunday...just in case any of you need to get your shopping done :). Anyways, we went outside and this is what I saw!

A new running stroller. I had been wanting one of these so I could go for a run with Jack but I had no idea this is what the boys had in mind for my present. It was a great idea! Thanks Lyle and Jack...You are the best!
Funny Kindergarten Story:
I'm not really sure how we got on the topic but for some reason I was talking with the kids about babysitters and what their names were. I said that my son goes to a babysitter who's name is Cathy. A little boy piped up and said, "Hey, my grandma's name is Cathy.....or at least that is what my grandpa calls her."
I hope you all had as great of Monday as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment