We had a very relaxing and fun weekend. On Saturday, I was able to give my house a much needed and very thorough cleaning. Lyle was busy fixing a vent on our roof. Jack was a very good boy all morning long while mommy and daddy were busy.
Saturday afternoon we headed to the Barber's house to watch the Iowa/ISU game. Although we were all in our ISU apparel, we didn't do much cheering. The game was kind of a blow out but we had a fun with our friends.
On Sunday evening we had our friends Josh and Lyndsey over. They have a little boy named Becker that is a little over two months younger than Jack. We went on a walk and grilled some brats for supper. It was a great end to the weekend.
Jack is now in bed and I believe we can officially say he is sleeping through the night. He's been very consistent with that for about a month now :) Also, today was the first time we heard a little giggle from him. Lyle and I were so excited. I think we kind of scared him and he didn't giggle again after that. I'm sure we will hear more later!
Our little ISU man.
On Saturday morning, Lyle was playing with Jack while I started my cleaning. Lyle was ready to go do things outside so he put Jack on the couch and gave him the remote. Guess what he was watching... Sports Center of course!
He looks relaxed. Don't worry...we didn't leave him there for long. Just enough to get some good pictures.
Jack is ready for the game!
Josh Barber and Jack watching the ISU/Iowa football game on their very large screen.
Jack and Becker
Jack showing his muscles!
Jack and Becker have the same sleeper. Jack bought it for his friend Becker when he was born.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment