Tuesday, September 28, 2010

4 Months!

I can hardly believe that our little man is 4 Months Old today. Time really goes by quickly. Jack had his 4 Month check-up and shots today. He now weighs in at 13 pounds 2 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. Lyle and I would have guessed him to weigh more because his car seat has gotten much heavier :) The doctor said he looks very healthy and is a strong little boy. Of course he showed off for the doctor too. He kept smiling at her and cooing at her. Such a little flirt! Other new things Jack can do:
Giggle!
Grab for toys
Put things in his mouth
Cooing like crazy
Give lots of smiles :)

This past weekend was the Iowa State/UNI game. Lyle and I tailgated with some of our friends. The weather was rainy and cold but we had a good time.


The girls!

Lyle and I

While we were having fun with our friends, Jack was having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa DeWild. Here are some pictures of their time together.
Walker had to have some of their attention.

Jack smiling at Grandpa.


Jack and Grandma.

Jack and Grandpa.

Jack with Grandma and Grandpa.

I think they all had a great time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa DeWild for watching Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment