Monday, September 20, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

We had a great weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Fonkert came for a visit. They claim it was for my birthday but I know all they really wanted was to see Jack ;) That's ok...I can't say I blame them. On Saturday, we went shopping in Des Moines. My mom spoiled me and got me a pair of jeans and some tops for my birthday. On Saturday night we went out for supper at Legends.

Sunday, my birthday day, was filled with a lot of relaxation! We went to church and had lunch with my parents. When they left to head back to Sheldon, Lyle, Jack, and I all took a nice Sunday nap. It was rainy and cold and the perfect day for a rest. The three of us just hung out the rest of the day. It was the perfect birthday! Thanks to everyone who sent cards and messages.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Grandpa Rod and Jack taking a little snooze before we headed out for some shopping.

Here are some pictures we took of Jack on the way to Des Moines. Lyle and I don't get to sit in the back of the car with Jack very often but I think he liked the company.



The closer we got to Des Moines, the sleepier Jack got. He wanted to hold my hand while he slept.

Family picture before we went out for supper. I'm not quite sure why it is kind of blurry. Sorry.

Grandma, Grandpa, and Jack

I was trying to take a picture with Jack and all he wanted to do was eat my face. Haha!

There we got one. Mommy and Jack!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Thanks for keeping this up-to-date. Been able to download the pictures, too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete