Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daddy and Me! (By Jack)

Last night mommy said she had to stay late at school for something called Parent/Teacher Conferences. Daddy and I had the night all to ourselves :)

First he picked me up from day care for the first time. It was so good to see him. You should have seen my smile. I couldn't wait for our night to get started.

At first, I was a little crabby. I just wanted daddy to play with me!


Then he gave me some cuddle time and all was better. I just love his kisses!
Daddy played peek-a-boo with me. That was a really fun game. I hope we can play it again.
Finally, it was bath time! My crazy daddy put my bathtub out in the living room so we could watch football together. Bath time and football go great together!

Although I think both Daddy and I missed Mommy a ton, we had a great time together and get to do it all over again tomorrow night when Mommy has more meetings.

Have I mentioned that I love my daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Now why doesn't this picture of the "bath" surprise me :) Good job Lyle...who wouldn't want you to be their dad. Love you Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way...that was Aunt Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete