We had a very busy weekend. Friday night we took Jack to the pumpkin farm. It was fun to take some pictures and pick out our pumpkins. We got a Daddy one, a Mommy one, and a Baby Jack one. We'll carve them when Halloween gets closer...Look for pictures :) Here are a few from the pumpkin farm.
Mommy and Jack petting the pony.
Daddy and Jack in the pumpkin barn.
Stick your tongue out! (He's already learning how to ruin pictures...just like his Daddy)
Mommy and Jack
A little family photo.
On Saturday, my parents came to visit. It was beautiful out. Lyle had to work during the day so Grandma, Grandpa, and I took Jack out for his very first golf outing. He was a champ and had a great time. Also, I don't want to brag but....I beat both my mom and dad and this was the first real round of golf I'd played in a long time! Here are a few pictures.
Jack hanging out.

Grandma helping Jack putt.

On Sunday night Jack had his first taste of cereal! It was so much fun. At first, he didn't really like it and made some very funny faces. Once he got used to the spoon, he started to like it. He ate it all up! I can't wait until tomorrow night to try it again. Here are a few pictures of Jack's first taste of cereal.
Before we began.
After the first bite. Can you tell he's not quite sure about this?
Now he was starting to like it!
Mmmm!
Jack's messy face.
After our busy weekend, we are just relaxing tonight. Have a great week!

Just had to keep the picture of Jack with the cereal face. Great pics. Thanks.
ReplyDelete