This weekend Lyle and I went to the Vikings Game with his parents. It was so much fun and the Vikings won! My parents took care of Jack for the day while we were at the game. I think he got a lot of kisses from my nieces and Grandma and Grandpa :)
Jack is truly growing. He is now rolling over mostly from his back to his tummy but has just begun to go the other way too! He is loving his cereal as well. He loves to play with toys and look around and is even trying really hard to sit up. He always wants to know what is going on around him.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend and some random pictures of Jack.
The Vikings Field

Lyle and I at the game.

Just chilling at home.

Jack giving Mommy some kisses...they are sloppy but I love 'em!

We have a couple of cute videos of Jack but can't get them to upload. So check back soon....we will hopefully get this technology to work for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment