Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where do the Weekends Go?

This weekend was the first one in a long time where we didn't have anything planned. However, the weekend seemed to fly by. Lyle was busy working all weekend. With the weather being so nice, he is taking every advantage he can to make sure his outside siding and painting jobs get finished. Jack and I spent all day Saturday cleaning. The house was begging for it! Our friends Josh and Lyndsey and their son Becker came over for supper on Saturday night. We got to spend Sunday afternoon and evening just hanging out as a family. It was a great weekend and I enjoy being with Jack so much during that day that I am not quite ready for the weekend to end. But our Little boy is sound asleep in his bed and Monday will be here soon.

I just love that little smile!
Here are all the clothes I have cleaned out of Jack's dresser and closet that are too small or are summer clothes. Jack and I got everything packed away this afternoon.
It was getting close to bath time so Daddy took off Jack's clothes. He just loves to be naked :)
Jack and Daddy were hanging out on the couch together. (Doesn't it just look like they are having a little conversation?)

No comments:

Post a Comment