Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our day started out with some breakfast and some crazy hair!  (Luckily we get haircuts tomorrow)


We then put on our St. Patrick's Day shirts and mustaches that Aunt Rhonda got the boys.  Reid wasn't too sure about the mustaches but Jack loved them!



 Jack was having a blast trying on all the different kinds of mustaches.

Next we got to work on a little St. Patrick's Day Craft Project.  First we read a book about St. Patrick's Day (I know I'm on Spring Break but I just can't do a project without connecting it to a book...must be a kindergarten teacher thing. Ha!)


The finished 4 Leaf Clover Projects.

And Reid finally wanted to try the mustaches and figured out that they were pretty cool.

It was a great St. Patrick's Day at the DeWild house.  We hope you all had a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment