The end of Spring Break has come and gone and now we are back in the swing of things. But here are a few things we have been up to since I last blogged...
The boys (and I) got some much needed haircuts!
We got a new toy for the kitchen...a pineapple corer. I love pineapple but hate to cut it up. My niece, Emily, introduced me to this little tool and I must say it is amazing! Bring on the Pineapple :)
Reid dressed up like a fire fighter.
The boys played on the pool table and Grandma and Grandpa's house.
We discovered that Reid likes broccoli (with ranch of course!)
I washed and cleaned some things for baby :)
The boys got to play outside and finally ride the gator in the backyard. We are loving our fenced in backyard!
Lyle painted my toenails for me. Reaching my toes is getting a little tougher each day.
33.5 Weeks and Counting!
We had some fun bowling inside :)
Have a great rest of your week!












No comments:
Post a Comment