Yay for Spring Break! I'm so excited to spend some time with the boys and just hang out and play. It is also a great time to get ready for baby...he will be here before we know it!
I started out our morning by digging out the baby stuff and getting clothes, blankets, and towels to be washed. The room looked like the picture below at one point. Good news is that it no longer looks like this and I just need a little help from Lyle to hang a few things up on the walls.
Late morning, Jack, Reid, and I headed to the park. It was a little breezy so we didn't stay too long but it was fun to get out of the house. It's only a short 3 minute walk from our house!
When we got back, the boys thought they needed some hot chocolate to warm up.
I spent nap time giving our main level of the house a good cleaning and finished folding baby laundry. We ended the day cheering on ISU to a win!!
I would say Spring Break: Day 1 was a success and I can't wait to see what Day 2 will bring.


No comments:
Post a Comment