Monday, March 17, 2014

A Night with Friends

This past Saturday night we were invited over to a friend's house to watch the ISU game.  The boys had fun with the other kids and Lyle and I had a good time with the adults.  Lyle has some great friends at the CrossFit Gym and we don't hang out enough outside of the gym.  

Here is a picture of the kiddos on the swing set together.  
Side note: The 8 months pregnant lady was out giving a bunch of underdogs while the other adults sipped their drinks inside :)  


Reid loved the slide.  He kept saying, "It's bumpy Mommy!"

After supper and before the ISU game started, the kids got in their PJ's and snuggled up to watch a movie.  We brought along Despicable Me 2 as that is a favorite of Jack and Reid's.  I must say that they watched the movie very nicely so the adults could watch the game in the other room.  Although, I'm pretty sure there was a lot more talking than watching but we were very happy with the ISU win!

Can't wait to hang out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment