We have made it 34 weeks! Yay! I'm actually 34 1/2 weeks now. I had another check-up today and things seem to be staying the same. I am still 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Jack still has a very strong heartbeat and is very active in my tummy. Today the doctor was joking with me and said, "I'll probably have to start you at 41 weeks." He was the only one laughing :) Needless to say, all is well with Jack and now we are just waiting until God gives him the go ahead to come out! We can hardly wait.
I have gone back to work and am loving every minute of it! The kids are great and I can't believe we only have 21 days left of school. That just sounds crazy. Lyle is getting ready to finish up his first siding job of the season. He is loving it and the weather has really been great this spring. Here are a few pictures of things that have been going on in the last couple of weeks.
Here is a toad I caught in our backyard! If you look a the corner, you can see where Walker tried to get at the toad. Lyle eventually let him go but I had to get some pictures to show my students.
Here is Lyle laying on the couch with one of Jack's stuffed animals. I think he is pretending it is Jack :)
My good friend Megan has been a great help with cleaning and lots of extra stuff while I had to take it easy. We had her and her daughter over for supper one night last week while her husband was gone. Here is Lyle reading Keatin a book. They were enjoying asking each other questions.
Here is the belly picture people (I won't name anyone specific) have been asking for. In this picture, I am just over 34 weeks along.
No comments:
Post a Comment