Thursday, April 22, 2010

No more bed rest!!

Praise the Lord, I am off bed rest! I had another doctor's appointment today and things went very well. Nothing much has changed and I'm not dilated anymore than what I was. We did the FFN test which came back negative. Again, that test tells the doctor that I'm not likely to deliver in the next two weeks. With all of that information, the doctor decided that he could take me off bed rest. He said that I still need to take it easy but that I can go back to teaching!

So the plan right now is...I can go back to regular activities but I will go to the doctor twice a week yet to make sure things aren't changing. If everything stays the same, I will just continue with the pregnancy and Jack can come when he is ready (as long as it is not in the next 2 weeks).

Lyle and I want to thank everyone who has said a prayer for us and ask that you continue to pray that Jack continues to stay healthy and that this pregnancy will continue on a "normal" track and Jack can last until the end (or as close to it as possible). Thanks for all of your wonderful support. We couldn't do it without our great family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment