Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Update...

We had a great and relaxing weekend. So I was expecting a good appointment on Monday but that was not the case. It turns out that I had progressed just a little which sent me right back to the hospital. They tried different medicines to slow the contractions and I was able to go home on Tuesday morning. I'm still on some medicine to keep the contractions at a minimum and am also on modified bed rest. I can go about my daily activities at the house but no working or heavy cleaning. Which if you know me, is tough to do.

I got to talk to my kindergartners this morning on the phone. I miss them all so much that when I hung up the phone I started to cry. I truly love my job and miss every minute of it but keeping little Jack safe in my belly for a little while longer is more important.

Lyle has been very busy working and doing extra things for me at home. What a great husband I have on my hands! We will keep on resting and praying that Jack can last a few more weeks before he comes to meet us.

Here are a few pictures that I was finally able to get to download.

Our little miracle! I think his profile looks just like his daddy's :)
Here is my niece Emily and I at the baby shower we had over Easter Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment