This weekend was a very productive one at the DeWild house. First of all, my great friend Megan came after school on Friday and cleaned my house for me. She vacuumed, moped, and even cleaned the bathroom. It feels so good to have a clean house again. Thanks Megan!!
Lyle's parents came for the weekend and helped to get a bunch of yard work done. They worked all day on Saturday mowing, cleaning out gutters, picking up sticks, trimming bushes, and sweeping out the garage. I felt guilty that I couldn't be much of a help but I did bring them water :) Our yard looks wonderful and the weather was great!
While everyone was working hard outside, I stayed inside and finally got the letters painted for Jack's room. I also went and checked on the workers outside periodically. We also took a drive to DesMoines and picked up the dresser for Jack's room. Lyle was so excited to learn that it was already fully assembled. It looks wonderful and really completes Jack's room. All we are missing now is out little boy.
Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
Dad on the roof, cleaning out the gutters.

Lyle's new truck. His diesel was giving us trouble so we decided it would be best to trade it off before it nickled and dimed us.
My hunk of a husband is cleaning out the gutters.
No comments:
Post a Comment