Lyle called me from work on Monday and told me he caught something for me. I could only imagine what it was. It was a snake! He brought it home to show me. He was so proud of his catch. Here are a few pictures I snapped.
Inside this bag is his catch :)
He thought it would be best to dump it out in our backyard so I could see it. All I could say was, "Wow Lyle that is a great snake...now get it back in that bag!!"
Here is Lyle trying to get the snake back in the bag. However, the snake was not very cooperative. It kept hissing at him.
On a side note, Baby Jack is still doing well. I feel really good and can't complain. I will be 38 weeks as of Friday. Lyle and I are both extremely anxious for our little man to arrive but he now seems to be taking his time. When I went in for my Doctor's Appointment this morning, the doctor said with a smile on his face, "Are you ever going to have this baby?" I told him that I wasn't quite sure. He guaranteed me that I would have this baby but we just need to be patient. Although my body is ready, Jack seems to be happy where he is. We are just anxiously awaiting his arrival and hope to share news with you all very soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment