Jack has arrived!
It all started on Thursday night. I began having contractions around 9:00pm but wasn't quite sure if it was the real thing. Lyle and I ended up going to the hospital around 4:30am on Friday morning. A few hours later, we had our little boy!
Jack was born at 10:07am. He weighed 6lbs 4 1/2 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. I'm not sure that there are enough kisses to give him. Lyle and I have been so blessed by this little boy. We thank God every single day for allowing us to be parents to such a perfect little creation. He is truly amazing.
The poor little boy has been photographed like crazy since he was born. Here are just a few of the pictures that we snapped of him in the hospital.
A little skin to skin cuddle time for mommy and me.
Little Jack getting some sleep.
One very proud daddy!
We all got to come home late Sunday morning. Since we arrived at home things seem to be going very well. Jack is definitely spoiled and I'm sure we will pay for it later but right now, I just can't seem to put the little guy down. We have waited so long to hold him in our arms and give him kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment