I thought I would share a few kindergarten stories to brighten your day. It's cold and windy here and a good laugh will always warm me up!
This past week we have been talking about insects. My morning question for the day was, "If a queen bee is in her home, where is she?" One of the little boys tilts his head and holds out his hands like he can't believe I'm asking a question with such an obvious answer. He immediately says with total confidence, "Next to the King on her throne."
Yesterday I wore a black shirt and jeans to school. One of the little girls says to me, "I like your black shirt." I of course told her thank you. Then she follows that statement with, "It goes great with your belly."
Now you have a little glimpse of why I was missing my job for those 2 weeks I was on bed rest. No matter what, those little ones can always make me smile :) Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful mothers out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment