well...not actually until tomorrow but I just had to post about our 3 year old!
It really is very hard to believe that our little 6lb 4oz baby boy is now old enough to go to preschool! Tonight as I was putting him to bed I started to cry a little. Time is just flying by and I have loved every minute of being a mommy to this little boy and can't wait to see him to continue to grow.
Last week we had a little party for Keegan and Jack who are both turning 3. He is really truly loved and spoiled by his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. Lyle has those pictures on his phone so I will have so post some later. But I do have a picture of Jack on his Gator that Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Mark bought for him. It has been a hit! Lyle was able to up the speed on it the other day. He is actually a pretty good driver :)
Today, we decided to give Jack his birthday present from us because it was perfect weather for him to use them :)
He had a great time playing with his new golf clubs today. He also loves being able to hold the bag on his back.
Jack, you make your mommy and daddy giggle every single day. We really never know what you will say next. You are a sweet and caring little boy who is becoming more stubborn by the day (a little like your mommy!) You learn new things every day that we sometimes aren't really sure where or how you learned that. Tonight you told me, "you are the best mom." It made me smile because you are the best Jack ever and your daddy, brother, and I couldn't love you more!
Happy Birthday to our 3 year old, Jack!!!






Happy Birthday Jack! Isn't it awesome to hear those words, 'you are the best' from are sweet babes!
ReplyDelete