We had some very warm (hot) weather today. It was a very nice taste of what summer will be like. After school, the boys and I headed over to the Barber's house to have some fun playing in the water outside. They had some pools and the sprinkler out...not to mention lots of neighborhood kids playing too. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.
Reid climbing on the rock.
Running down the grassy hill.
Had to make sure to hydrate :)
Jack stomping in the pool.
Jack going down the slide.
Reid had to have a turn on the slide too.
Jack having a blast in the water.
Reid loved the water too!
Although it was a great taste of summer, I would be okay if it cooled down for just a little bit before we get into the summer heat. Either way, I'm not complaining. I love the warmer weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment