It has been way to long since I posted on the blog! It seems like time has flown by the last couple of months so I decided I needed to post a few pictures of what we've been up to so I can look back and see how much the boys have grown!
So...In the last two months we have been....
Saying "Cheese" on Thanksgiving Day!
Snuggling in Jack's bed

Taking turns sitting in the chair to watch some football
Riding on our bikes inside
Snuggling with "grammy" before bed.
Playing with Grandpa
Learning to climb stairs
Wearing sunglasses :)
Snuggling with Mommy!
Helping Mommy make muffins for breakfast.
More snuggling with mommy
Playing!
Sitting on Santa's Lap
Learning how to play Wii golf
Getting ready for church
Falling asleep on the couch...
Needless to say...we have been busy!
Jack (2 1/2 yrs.)
*Is completely potty trained with just a few accidents every once in a great while.
*Talks, Talks, and Talks!
*Loves to play with trains, read books, and has recently learned how to play Wii golf and has even beaten his daddy on a hole or two :)
*His new phrase..."I can do it by myself" (Which I am glad he is becoming independent but sometimes it drives me crazy!)
*Learning new things every day!
*Loves to rough house with Daddy and brother!
* Loves to play with his brother (most of the time)
Reid (14 Months)
*Wears 12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
*Cruising around furniture and getting good at standing by himself but has yet to take his first steps.
*Knows how to climb steps, which is why we had to recently put up a gate going up the stairs
*Babbles all the time!
*Knows some animal sounds (elephant, dog, cow, monkey, alligator, horse, lion, duck)
* Loves to cuddle!
*Likes to dance to music...especially when Grandpa sings to him
*Loves to play with whatever his brother is playing with.
*Loves to crawl on the couch and rough house with Daddy.

















No comments:
Post a Comment