This week we had an early Christmas with the Barber Family. They came over for some chili and cinnamon rolls and then we opened presents.
We tried to get some pictures of the four kiddos..
I think this one is the best!
(Will, Reid, Jack, and Keatin)
After the Barbers left, Lyle, I, and the boys had our own little Christmas. It was fun to watch the boys open their gifts. They wanted to open each one up right away.
Again...Very hard to get a picture of both of them looking before we started opening the presents.
Getting started!
Reid did a good job opening his own presents this year!

Jack opening his presents.
Reid loved his musical instruments!
Jack likes his drill and has gotten really good about how to use it.
The last gift we gave the boys was a train table. Jack loves the one at the library so I just knew we had to find one for our house. Needless to say...It has been a hit with both boys.









No comments:
Post a Comment