Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 2...

Well, we all survived week one of me going back to work and Jack going to Day Care. It seemed like the week went by very slow but everything seemed to run smoothly. We also had a great weekend. We went to my cousin's wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and was very beautiful. Jack was a champ and did wonderful. He got a lot of attention!

Funny Story: After the reception of my cousin's wedding, we headed back to the motel. Jack was wide awake and laying on the motel bed. My mom and dad came into our room to say good night and Jack was "talking" up a storm. All four of us were just leaning over Jack watching him move his little body and make "cooing" noises. It's crazy how a 2 1/2 month old little boy and entertain four grown adults. I honestly don't think any of us wanted to go to bed because he was so darn cute making all of his "talking" sounds.

This week started out with Jack sleeping 9 hours straight two nights in a row. That is some good sleep for all of us. I think he is getting the hang of the sleeping thing. He is also "talking" more and more each day. I think Lyle and I could listen to his high pitched noises all day long. Every time he makes a noise we just smile. We are still waiting for that first giggle!

Kindergarten is going well but I must say I have a very active class this year. They will definitely keep me on my toes. I love my job and like always, the kids know how to make me smile. I do find myself looking forward to 4:00 so I can go pick up my little man. I just love to see his smiles.

Here are a few of pictures of Jack.

Sometimes when Jack is fussy, we just take off his clothes and he is happy. He loves to kick around with just his diaper on.
Here Jack is in his bumbo helping mom get things ready for supper.
Jack loves to watch Sports Center in the mornings. Here he is just waiting for mom to get things ready to leave for school and day care.

No comments:

Post a Comment