Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School and Daycare

It's official....I am back to work. Yesterday was Jack's first day at daycare. I only shed a few tears after I dropped him off. I thought that was pretty good. Today when I dropped him off, I didn't even cry! Jack has done very well on his first couple of days and I think we are going to adjust well.

Tonight I had Back-To-School Night. My new kindergarteners came to school to bring all of their school supplies and to meet me. It was a lot of fun and I have a lot of cute kiddos again. I have one more day of in-service before the kids start on Thursday.

I just have to put a little side note in here about my fantastic husband. This week (and we've only had 2 days of it so far) has already been very busy and eventful. I'm beginning to learn all the things I have to do in the few hours I am home during the day while also needing to spend time with Jack and Lyle. Lyle has been an amazing help and I know that Jack and I would go crazy without him helping out. He gets up with Jack in the morning so I can feed him. He washes bottles for me while I put Jack to sleep. He goes and gets me a sub at 8:00pm when I haven't had time for supper. He is a great daddy and a wonderful husband and I feel extremely blessed. Jack and I are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment