Well...I guess the first real snowfall is a good time to get back to the blogging :) I've been MIA but know that I need to get back to it because I love looking at old posts and boys love to see old ones as well too.
So today we had our first "real" snowfall. It is pretty light so we weren't able to make a snowman like the boys were hoping for but I'm sure that time will come. They had so much fun playing in the fluffy white snow!
All of our gear laid out on the floor...ready to put on. (I think it took us just as much time to get ready compared to the amount of time we played outside)
Reid and Jack ready to go!
Jack walking in the snow.
Reid fell and couldn't get up. (This happened quite a bit!) Ha!
Reid loving the snow!
Jack kept throwing "snowballs" at me a laughing :)
I taught the boys how to make a snow angel.
Here is a little video of our snow fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment