I must say we had a very blessed Christmas with families this year. It was great to be with our families and enjoy some fun filled time together. The boys were definitely spoiled...but they loved every minute of it :)
Here are a few pictures of Christmas Eve.
Grandpa Rod and the boys reading a book before bedtime.
Reid relaxing in his new chair from Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Mark before all of the Christmas festivities began at my parents' house.
Keegan and Jack giving Reid kisses before we started opening presents. Ha!
Reid and Jack opening up soem presents.
Jack and Reid got nerf guns for Christmas. I think the adults had a little fun with them before the boys even got to try them :)
On Christmas Day we headed to Lyle's parents for church and family time. The boys insisted on going downstairs to play with Grandpa DeWild first. They didn't even care about the presents. After they got some play time, they were ready for lunch and present opening.
Here are the boys sitting on Grandpa's lap reading the Christmas Story. It is a tradition that we read the story before we open up presents...and I love it!
Jack opening up a present. Each time one of the boys would open a present, the other was so excited for them. I think they knew that eventually they would get to play with it too :)
Here is a picture of the boys on the way back to Ankeny. They were using their new present...headphones! I'm not sure it that present is more exciting for them or Lyle and I :)
That night, Mr. Reid was so tired that he fell asleep while cuddling in my bed :) Christmas wears you out when you're only 2!
Thanks to our wonderful family for helping us have a blessed Christmas and take some time to enjoy our family.
I hope you all had a Blessed Christmas as well!
"Unto us a Child is Born!"
No comments:
Post a Comment