This weekend, Will Barber got to stay with us on Saturday and Sunday while his mom and dad attended a wedding in Missouri. Jack had so much fun having a friend over and I think Reid also enjoyed the extra entertainment that these two provided. I'm not kidding you when I say that Jack and Reid together are hilarious! You just never know what they will do and say.
Here are some pictures of all that we were up to when Will came to stay...

Our Saturday started out with some powdered donuts!
Here are some pictures of all that we were up to when Will came to stay...

Our Saturday started out with some powdered donuts!
I got them out some shaving cream to play with. Will was the first to dig in but Jack got the messiest. They had a blast!Thanks for coming to stay with us Will. We all had lots of fun!












No comments:
Post a Comment