We would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to our wonderful family who came down this weekend and helped get some major projects finished around the house. My parents, my sister and her husband Mark, and my niece Molly and her fiance Paul all came to help around the house. We worked all weekend long!
We got the fence out, windows trimmed, furniture moved, shower put in, garage door fixed, landscaping trimmed, and I'm sure more than I can even think of. Everyone worked so hard! I was busy working but I did capture a few pictures. I know Rhonda and Molly took more pictures of all the projects going on so hopefully I will get some of those and will post them.
We got the fence out, windows trimmed, furniture moved, shower put in, garage door fixed, landscaping trimmed, and I'm sure more than I can even think of. Everyone worked so hard! I was busy working but I did capture a few pictures. I know Rhonda and Molly took more pictures of all the projects going on so hopefully I will get some of those and will post them.
Jack and Uncle Mark going for a ride on the tractor. (I'm not sure what we would have done without the tractor. It definitely made our work in the back yard much easier.)Again, Thank You so much for all of your hard work.
**In two weeks, Lyle's parents will be down to help complete a few more projects and then the house will be ready to put on the market**
We have such a wonderful Family!!!

I must have missed the announcement that you are moving! Good luck with the sell and your new adventures/home!
ReplyDelete