Monday, October 24, 2011

Reid Thomas


Reid Thomas has officially joined our family!

It all started on Thursday morning. We went to the hospital to be induced. Dr. Leeds broke my water and we waited for the contractions to begin. It took about an hour for them to begin but once they did, everything went fairly quickly. After an hour and a half of labor, Mr. Reid entered into the world. He was born at 11:17am, weighing 7lbs. 8oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.

We came home from the hospital on Saturday and have had great help ever since. Thank goodness because it is going to take some adjusting to get used to life with two boys. My mom and sister helped out with Jack a lot while I was in the hospital and have also made sure the house is stocked with food. Lyle's parents also made the trip down to see us. My dad and three nieces came to see baby Reid and hang out too. Everyone left yesterday but my mom is going to be staying for a few days to continue to help out. Here are some pictures of our new little one. I know I have one with the four of us somewhere but it must be on my sister's camera so I will post one when I find it.

The three of us just before we headed to the hospital. (Thanks to the Barber's for watching Jack for us early in the morning so we could go to the hospital)

One last belly picture. (39 Weeks)

Reid Thomas

Mommy, Daddy, and Reid

Reid in one of the cuddly PJ's aunt Rhonda bought him.

Snuggling with Daddy.

Daddy at home with his two boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment