Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Baby Update...

I had a doctor's appointment today and now start on my weekly visits :) Thursday we will hit the 37 week mark! It was a great check up and things seem to be right on track. I am 3cm dilated which is right where I was with Jack at this time. I was glad to hear that I am beginning to dilate because then at least all of these Braxton Hicks Contractions I am having are doing something. The doctor did say that there was a good chance I would still be pregnant next week. This was also very good news because I have to finish up parent teacher conferences tomorrow and have a few minor things to get ready before little Reid comes. Although, I must say we are getting very excited to meet him and hold him!

Here are a couple pictures of my 36 week 5 day belly. I had a little boy that wanted to join me in the picture as well :)



The weather has been beautiful lately. Jack and I walked to the park tonight and he just had to take his golf club along. In fact, he even had to take a bath with his golf club tonight. I think he is beginning to get just as attached to golf as his mommy and daddy. I guess that is a good thing because like it or not, he was born into a golfing family :) Here is a little video of Jack playing in the leaves with his golf club.


No comments:

Post a Comment