It's hard to believe that Reid was one week old yesterday. That first week always flies by. He still has his nights and days mixed up but I think we are making progress. He is so much fun to cuddle and kiss!

Reid at 1 Week Old
Our other little man is 17 months old today. He is an amazing big brother and learning more and more every day. Yesterday I was changing Reid's diaper and Jack came with me. I have put a step stool by the changing table so Jack can watch. Jack was such a big helper. He got me a new diaper for Reid and put the dirty diaper in the diaper pail for me. Although he has been kind of clingy since Reid arrived, he has only shown love for his little brother.

Jack at 17 Months

Jack was giving Reid some kisses while he slept on my lap.
I took this video yesterday of Jack and Reid.
One more thing....I need to say a huge THANK YOU to my mom for staying with us this past week. She did so much for us around the house and playing with the boys. It was wonderful to have her around to help me adjust to life with two. So thank you to the best mom ever!!!
And wish me luck because today is my first day alone with two boys!
Enjoy your little boys, they are the best! So glad everything is going so smoothly for your little family.
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!! Enjoy your boys! :)
ReplyDeletewhat cuties - they are adorable Bec. We will have to try to get together again soon!
ReplyDelete