Jack loves the water! Yesterday we went to the wading pool in Ames with some friends and had a great time. I'm so mad that I forgot to take pictures because the kids had a great time. I know we will be going again so I will have to remember to take pictures! However, here is one of Jack having a good time in the Barber's pool.


Jack went crawling after Crimson, the Barber's dog, and took a little spill. When he sat back up his face was covered in dirt. First I checked to make sure he was ok and then I just had to take a picture :)
On these last few hot days, we have spent a lot of time inside playing. Jack loves to drive things around. He has a bus, a dump truck, and a tractor that are usually his favorite (all given to him by his Aunt Rhonda I might add. She is a good toy picker outer!) If you ever wonder what Jack is doing, it is a safe bet that his is driving some vehicle around the house.

Here he is driving his dump truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment