Tuesday, April 5, 2011

October 27...

October 27...That is the due date of Baby #2. That's right, Lyle and I are expecting again and Jack is going to be a big brother. I had my first doctor's appointment today and got to hear the little heartbeat. Although this baby comes as a complete surprise, it is truly a blessing. Jack and the baby will be approximately 17 months apart so we will be very busy but are excited to add another little one to our growing family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Becca! Maybe we can get together this spring/summer for a play date with the kids? Marie would love to have some more friends and maybe Walker and Charlie can play, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sure it will be a hand full for a while, but my brother and I are only 15 months apart and I would have to say that we are closest to each other out of all of our siblings, because we basically only had each other to spend time with. Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete