Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend with family. We spent Saturday night with the DeWild's and had a early Easter celebration complete with a Easter Egg Hunt and Easter baskets for all the boys. I think Jack had a great time watching his cousins run around.

After church on Sunday, we went to my sister's house and spent Easter with my family. Jack was loved on by his cousins :) It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Jack playing with his cousin Dominic.


Jack checking out his Easter basket from the Easter bunny.

I think he likes his new toys.

Grandpa Rod and his buddy, Jack!

Grandma and Grandpa Fonkert with Jack

Cousin Molly is showing Jack his new bunny that he got in another Easter Basket.

Jack and his cousins, Molly, Megan, and Melissa

Grandpa and Jack were hanging outside after lunch. Notice how Jack is sharing Grandpa's vest :)

Uncle Mark and Aunt Rhonda let Jack and I check out the new tractor!

He liked driving it!



No comments:

Post a Comment