This weekend we headed to Kansas City for the annual Trolley Run. Lyle ran in it a couple years ago and was supposed to run in it last year but it was at the time I was put on bed rest. So, this year I decided to walk the 4 miles and Lyle would run it. Lyle's parents also walked in the Trolley run. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect as well. I think Jack loved the walk too!
I also have to mention that we ate at PepperJax Grill in KC too. That is my favorite place to eat. They make awesome steak philly's and I have been counting down the days until we got to eat there. Here are some pictures from KC.
Jack brushing his teeth before we headed out to the run/walk. Doesn't he look ready for a run?
Jack almost fell asleep on the bus on the way to the starting line.
Family photo before the run/walk began. It was a little chilly at first but then warmed up nicely.
Lyle, Me, Jack, Arlyn, and Donna after the race.
Jack with Grandpa and Grandma DeWild after the race.
Family photo after the race all packed up and ready to head home.
I have had quite a few pictures that I have been wanting to post but just haven't got the time...or have been too tired :) So I thought I would share them now.
Last weekend Keatin came over to play on Saturday morning. Here are Jack and Keatin watching some Giggle Bellies together.
We also had to have some snack time. Here is Lyle feeding Jack and Keatin some snacks. I think Walker might have gotten a few too.
Jack and his daddy!
I went to check on Jack when he was napping and this is what I found. Notice how his legs are between the bars :)
Jack loves to eat! He had his first night of spaghetti the other night. I made sure to take his shirt off because I new we would get messy. Here are a few pics.
This was a another night but Jack loves to drink the juice from his fruit cups. Can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment