Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Weekend...


We had a very busy but fun weekend with friends. Here are some pictures and details of what we all did.


Jack having a snack after we got home from school on Friday afternoon. If you can't tell, he has a mouth full :)

Our friends Josh and Lyndsey and their son Becker came over to hang out on Friday night. Becker is six months old. Jack and him had fun playing with the toys together.



On Saturday, our friends Josh and Megan went to the ISU basketball game with some college friends and I watched the three kiddos.

Here is Keatin reading Jack a book before nap time, while I warmed up a bottle for baby Will.

On Sunday we went over to the Barber's again to have the annual DeWild/Barber Super Bowl Party. We have done this three years in a row now so I think we can call it a tradition. It is a sweatpants and t-shirt event :)

Jack and Keatin sitting at the kids table. Keatin is helping feed Jack his puffs.


Keatin and I eating some pizza!


Lyle, Keatin, and Jack sitting on the couch watching the game.

It was a great weekend. We are truly blessed with wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment