Grandma and Grandpa DeWild came to visit us this weekend. Lyle was busy working his 'DeWild Painting and Siding' booth at the Des Moines Home Show. We had a great time hanging out and going to visit Lyle at the Home Show. I think Grandma and Grandpa were also very impressed at how much Jack has grown since Christmas. He definitely kept them entertained. It was great to see them! Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Jack and Grandpa (and Walker)
Jack and Lyle in front of Lyle's booth at the Home Show. Many people that walked by said that Jack was the best salesman they saw :) We kind of agree!
Jack in his winter coat...or should I say a winter coat that swallowed up a little boy :)
Jack in his big boy car seat!
Today Jack was playing on the floor and I noticed he was looking at this book all by himself. He was even turning the pages and "talking" to the animals. It is a touch and feel book and he was rubbing the pages to feel the different textures. Such a smart boy :)
I may be one proud mama but just look at that little face :)
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment