Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eight Months and a Snow Day!

It's hard to believe that Jack turned 8 months old just a few days ago. It seems like yesterday that we brought our little peanut home. It's so amazing to watch him grow and learn new things each day. He has been saying, "da da da" for many weeks now. However, just the other day I finally heard, "mum mum mum," and it was a wonderful sound to my ears :) He loves to eat and play with his toys. He really doesn't have too much interest in crawling yet (which is secretly ok with me right now because then I know where he is at all times). Jack loves to stand by his toys though so I think he may be like his daddy and skip the crawling and go straight to walking. I still can't believe in just a short 4 months we will be celebrating his first birthday!

Today we had a snow day! We also got out early yesterday so I was able to get my cleaning done and today Jack and I got to play all day. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures of our 8 month old little man.

Jack and Daddy ready to go watch the West Marshall Basketball game.

Here was the snow drift in front of our garage. Lyle told me this morning before he left that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere do today. I now know why he said that :)

Jack hanging out in his jumper.

Today Jack and I had a little snack picnic on the floor after his nap. Walker stayed close by just in case we dropped any of our snacks.

Walker watching over Jack :)

Yesterday, Jack got to hang out at the Barber's for a little bit while I was at school because we could not get out to our daycare provider's house. Megan said she had fun hanging out with the boys. She posted a few pictures and a video on her blog. Click HERE to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment